Music Monday pt. 1

First, forgive me for the boring title. I couldn't think of anything else because, well, it's Monday, and I'm not all here right now - the "Case of the Mondays" so to speak as The Brain alluded to last week. Second, as much as I want to blog something meaningful and tie music or art to my life every time, the truth is my day-to-day isn't that interesting.

That said, I figure I might as well do some regular bit so this little project of ours gets updated. Introducing "Music Monday". I'll post a band or album I really like to kick off the work/school week. No rhyme or reason other than to share with you all something you may or may not have heard before (Now, that I think about it, this is actually no different than 90% of our posts).  I like a lot of stuff on both ends of the spectrum, so don't expect this to always be some underground/indie thing. Trust me, I'm not that "cool". We all have guilty pleasures.

Yo La Tengo's I Can Hear The Heart Beating as One





0 comments:

top