Case of the Mondays



Ya, I know it's Friday, but I was catching up on some videos on TheBerrics.com, specifically skater Donovan Slain's "Buttery Ass Mondays." If you've never heard of The Berrics, go take a visit and peruse.  If the "Buttery Ass Mondays" title doesn't cure your case of the Mondays, the images introducing each video will (see above) -- always the same background image (big ass black chick with not-so-buttery ass butt cheeks hanging out), but differentiated by a graphic such as the Ghostbusters logo, a ninja turtle, a screen shot from an old kung fu flick, or one of Donovan's own drawings.  And if that image still doesn't cure your case, the videos will.  I came across this one and felt like sharing.  Peep.

On a possibly related note, I just learned that some people refer to 1/8 of herb as a "Henry" in reference to King Henry VIII.  Way to go, educated potheads, for dropping historical references to disguise your purchase of illegals.  My original purpose for researching the term "Henry" was because Etta James' "Wallflower (Roll With Me Henry)" piqued my curiosity.  I figured the "Henry" Etta was referring to was something more general or obscure rather than a reference to a specific cat named Henry.  Anyway, to cure your case of anything (Mondays, Tuesdays, hangovers, etc.), buy yourself a buttery ass henry and enjoy some Etta James.

0 comments:

top