The Fast Food Experience: Jacking Pele

Before my memory deteriorates due to my extracurricular activities, I'm going to start jotting down my past experiences on Humble Egos. This is the first of a series of blogs I like to title, "The Fast Food Experience" which I'm sure we've all had our fair share of these. On a random college night during my Freshman year, my friends and I headed out to get some food after hours of drinking. Which Jack in the Box should we go to?

A.) Crenshaw - One inch bullet proof windows. The Homeless that asks if you have any spare change/food ("I said no cheese mthafcka"). Individuals with classic American cars wearing Fubu and Karl Kani. Please reference below around the 3:00 mark.



B.) Culver City - Next to Sony Studios. Beautiful Neighborhood. Porches, Beamers, and Benz at the drive-thru.

I guess none of us didn't feel like acting out like O-Dog, so we picked the Culver City location. As we drove up, a couple jumped out of their car and started to yell at the Camaro behind them. We were all laughing until the dude hopped on the hood and started kicking THROUGH the windshield. The Camaro went into reverse, having Pelé fall off. Then, the Camaro floored it and clipped Pelé's legs so hard that you see the car up front move. "hmmm. let's leave".

Driving out, we saw police men a block away outside of their ride eating donuts. Typical. As my friend was crying and telling the cops what just happened (i don't remember if he was crying, probably though), they just laughed it off. Moral of the story?

Go to the Jack off Crenshaw.

0 comments:

top