Streets of Bangalore




Today is my last day in Bangalore, India, and my time here has pretty much been a whirlwind.  I had 23 one-hour meetings in 3 days, and my voice is fading from talking so much.  The traffic is so bad that it takes over an hour to travel 6 miles from my office to my hotel.  Luckily, I had a driver my entire stay, so all I had to do was sit back, take some photos, and listen to my iPhone.  Soundtrack of choice: Madlib's Beat Konducta in India vols. 3 and 4.  Fitting I guess.

One other thing I do want to mention about Bangalore though is that the people were some of the most gracious and welcoming I've ever met.  There's an eagerness to share their culture, and I appreciated that.  All in all, good experience.

P.S. The first video below is just a sample of beats you'll find on the album, but it cracks me up.  The second video is my favorite beat off of it.



0 comments:

top